Join a dynamic, hardworking, 10-person team that kicks ass at selling real estate!
The ideal candidate will be nerdy, slightly sarcastic, have a good sense of humor, and enjoy working as a support person to the sales function. Strong admin person is desired. Must have an experience and interest in real estate. The employee will be required to eventually study for their real estate license. Strong team player and expert attention to detail wanted.
Benefits include: 2 weeks PTO, Healthcare and a 401K (after one year of employment).
- Managing transactions from contract to close.
- Adding client and contract information to database.
- Coordinating inspections, appraisals, appointments, and closings.
- Coordinating with selling/listing agents, inspectors, closing attorneys, vendors, etc.
- Coordinating contract amendments and documentation.
- Providing support to clients through the contract to close process.
- Communicating to clients and team members on a regular basis.
- Problem solving.
- Reviewing file prior to closing to ensure all documentation is present.
- Coordinating sign and lockbox pick-up.
- Performing all other tasks necessary to align with the company’s Mission, Vision, Business Principles and Core Values.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $34k - $50k depdning on experince
Real Estate Partner